Before connecting via RDP Or VNC, it is necessary to check if following are available in target devices and SecuRA VM.
- RDP Server must be enabled in target machine(s).
- Port 3389 must be open, to connect the target machine(s).
- VNC Server must be enabled in target machine(s).
- Port 5900 must be open, to connect the target machine(s).
- Is Infraon SecuRA’s RDP and VNC an agent-based connection between the target device and SecuRA centralized server?
- What are the services involved in RDP or VNC?
No. Infraon SecuRA's RDP and VNC connections are based on server and client model.
Mostly two services are involved in establishing RDP and VNC connections. everestremote service acts as a server and everestremoteclient service acts as a client. Server service handles all requests from client and returns a response.