The Report module allows the user to choose the kind of information the user needs and present the complete details of the devices and its configuration in a user-friendly graph. With all relevant information plotted in a single graph, the user can easily access different statistics and isolate any potential bottlenecks in the infrastructure setup in the event of any performance situation.
SecuRA contains pre-defined set of report widgets that can be used to create reports containing crucial information about the network.
Navigation: Report is grouped under icon on the left panel.
There are multiple Report Types available on SecuRA. They are:
- CLI Job Report
- Change Job Trend Graph
- Device CLI Job Statistics Report
- Device Component Report
- Device Interface Report
- Device Upload Job Statistics Report
- Network Inventory Report
- Network Operations Report
- Network Task Automation Report
- Server Performance Report
- System Audit Report
- Upload Job Audit Report
- Upload Job Command Summary Report
- Upload Job Summary Report
- User Activity Report
- User Audit Report