- Using the links (website/ registered email), download and install the relevant Infraon SecuRA package for Hypervisor.
- VMWare – ovf
- Xenserver – vhdx
- HyperV – xva
Steps to install
Follow the below steps to import the “xva” into workstation.
- Login to Hyper V console and click on ‘Import Virtual Machine’.
- Select Infraon SecuRA Folder and click ‘Next’.
- Use ‘Browse’ button and select path of the downloaded file. Click ‘Next’.
- Select ‘Register the virtual machine in-place’ to proceed further and click ‘Next’.
- Summary displays all configuration credentials. Verify and click ‘Finish’ if information is correct.
- Login with Server Username and password.
- Assign an IP address (based on availability) by entering it into the “NetworkManager TUI”. Please enter nmtui command to enter “NetworkManager TUI”.
- Restart the network to effect connection changes.
- Check the firewall to ensure that the port has been added. If not, add port 9000 or relevant port(s) into firewall.
- URL is (https://< IP_Address >> e.g. https://192.168.50.155)
Provide the below Default Username and Password for the Device:
Execute the below script after the above process and confirmation of date, time and time zone.
# cd /opt # chmod 777 secura_inital_configuration.sh #sed -i -e 's/\r$//' secura_inital_configuration.sh #./ secura_inital_configuration.sh
Wait for 2 mins to restart SecuRA service before following the below instructions.
- Enter the default user name “administrator” and password “admin” in the respective fields.
- On Successful login, the "Device View" page appears.