Please check and review the Pre-Requisites of SecuRA before proceeding.
Two versions on Infraon SecuRA are available - Standard and Pro. The common features across both the versions include:
- Log-in remotely using a Web browser.
- Add devices that are to be monitored using Add Device.
- Manage Device Credentials to enable connections using SNMP/SSH/Telnet/FTP/HTTP.
- Create and Manage Authentication Profiles to enable Single Sign-Ons.
- Change Device Configurations using Upload Job.
- Make changes on the device directly using CLI Job/Session.
- Execute commands and view results directly on the device using Network Diagnosis or Device Actions.
- Create and manage Password Policies, User Accounts, User Group and assign Roles & Privileges.
- Keep track of changes and actions using Audit Trail.
- Set up Notifier Methods and add alerts for events.
- Use report widgets to create Report Profiles.
- Perform administrator actions like changing process name, configure database and view status, view process and application details.
In addition to the above, SecuRA Pro includes:
- Bulk Discovery and Upload of devices using Automatic Discovery, Device CSV Upload.
- Create temporary user accounts.
- Create and manage Device Authorization profiles to control access level of the user.
- Create and Manage Configuration Templates to perform common changes in addtion to “Provisioning”, “Service Creation”, “Service De-activation” etc.