Device CSV Upload Discovery is an advanced form of Automatic Discovery where in the administrator can initiate discovery using the sample CSV file. The first row of the template contains column headings for default values.
The administrator will be able to discover a bulk of devices with additional device information (in addition to the default ones) like the device's geographical location (State, City, Address), contact details of the user managing the device, Product Type, Service Type, Device Priority, Device managing Process and so on.
Navigation: Device CSV Upload is grouped under the icon on the left panel.
Follow the below instructions to initiate discovery:
- Input all columns of Upload CSV file (IP Address, Flag, Process are mandatory fields).
- Flag value to add/Discover a device is '1'.
- Select .csv file to upload.
- Check the box (validation types) to know error types.
- Click 'Upload File' to initiate Discovery.
- IP address uniqueness must be maintained throughout the application.
- Result of discovery will be updated in the Device View Page.