Network Administrators are enabled with privileges to configure profiles and to create and maange templates (SecuRA Pro feature).More about Configuration Templates
- What is a template and how are they used?
- What are the different types of Configuration Templates supported by SecuRA?
- How to write the Command Portion of Template?
- How to add comments inside the command portion?
- How to use Variable Substitutions in SecuRA?
- How to use Conditioning in SecuRA?
- How to use Looping in SecuRA?
- View Sample Template Configurations.