Automatic Discovery is the simplest way of discovering devices on network, due to minimal input to Discovery. Just the IP address is enough to initiate the discovery. Additional inputs will be taken from SecuRA's System Parameters.
Navigation: Automatic Discovery is grouped under icon on the left panel.Notes for Automatic Discovery:
- IP address(es) can be input be as a single Device management IP Address or as a list of Device Management IP Address separated by comma or semicolon or a single space or Device IP address(es) in CIDR format.
- Select from the list of predefined Configuration Profiles which defines the commands to connect devices.
- Device Credentials are basically the keys used by Infron Secura to reach the above mentioned device.
- Ping: When enabled, SecuRA filters the PING response devices and sends the same for Discovery. If Ping is not enabled, SecuRA forwards all the Device IPs to be discovered through SNMP scan. Discovery might take a bit longer when PING is not enabled.
- Discovery Success & Failure count can be monitored in the Auto Discovery Status window.
- Result of discovery will be updated in Device View Page.